Technical Sales Representative (Part-time)
Gillware, Inc. recovers data from failed hardware — from corporate servers to laptop computers and smart phones. We are an established industry leader and are rapidly growing due the success of strategic planning and the development of software to aid in data recovery and protection.
We are based in Madison, Wisconsin and are looking for ambitious talent who would thrive in a Silicon Valley environment. If you are motivated by speed, energy and the ability to earn more, please apply.
- Provide exceptional customer service when answering incoming sales calls.
- Make outbound sales calls in follow-up to warm leads from Gillwares affiliates and/or website.
- Listen to the clients needs and answer questions thoroughly and accurately.
- Provide information, service features, and pricing to potential clients regarding Gillwares data recovery service.
- Edify the clients about Gillware Incorporated.
- Follow-up with prospects via the phone.
- Cross-sell Gillware Data Services online back-up product over the telephone.
- Constantly evaluate security systems, procedures andpolicies that safeguard information systems, intellectual property assets and customer data and provide feedback or suggestions for improvement to the Security Officer.
- 1-2 years of sales experience over the telephone.
- Incredible self-motivation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Supreme confidence.
- Extraordinary ambition.
- Extreme motivation.
Varied hours, 8 am – 9 pm, M-F, and some weekends. 20-30 hours per week.
If you are motivated by sales and want to be part of a dynamic culture, apply today!
Please accept the following agreement to apply for this job opening
Step 1 of 2 - Agree to terms of employment
Nature of My Employment. If I am hired by Gillware, I agree that I will be an at-will employee, which means that either I or Gillware may end my employment at any time, with or without cause or notice. I agree that no written materials or verbal statements by Gillware will constitute an expressed or implied contract of continued employment. I agree that, if hired, I will obey Gillware's rules, including treating confidentially any information I learn during my employment.
Gillware's Drug Free Environment. I am not a current user of illegal drugs and I agree I will never work under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I authorize Gillware to perform a pre-employment drug screen on me.
Records and References. There is nothing in my background that would cause a risk to Gillware's clients, employees, or property. I authorize Gillware to conduct reference checks and criminal background checks. I release all parties from any liability from providing such information to Gillware. In this regard, I understand that conviction of a crime will not necessarily disqualify me from consideration of employment. I understand that the nature and date of the offense and the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for will determine my eligibility for employment.
Information Certification. I certify that the information I have provided to Gillware is true and complete. I agree to notify Gillware immediately if I am later charged with any of the crimes listed above. I agree that any false information or omission allows Gillware to refuse to hire me, or to terminate my employment at any time.